SHOULD I INCORPORATE?
Limit your personal liability for business debts and obligations; Lower your tax rates by deducting employee benefits or other expenses; Save money on self-employment taxes; Protect your company name in the state where you're incorporated; Raise capital by offering shares in your company; Offer company stock or stock options as a benefit for employees; Add credibility to your business by projecting longevity and success.
CORPORATION VS. LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (Call Us Now to Compare For You!)
Compare Business Types:
- Owners have limited liability for business debts and obligations
Created by a state-level registration that usually protects the company name
- Business duration can be perpetual
May have an unlimited number of owners
- Owners need not be U.S. citizens or residents
May be owned by another business, rather than individuals
- May issue shares of stock to attract investors
- Owners can report business profit and loss on their personal tax returns
- Owners can split profit and loss with the business for a lower overall tax rate
- Permitted to distribute special allocations, under certain guidelines
- Not required to hold annual meetings or record meeting minutes
WHAT CLASSIC TRANSPORTATION SERVICES CAN OFFER YOU!
We customize packages to fit your needs and budget!
- Common, Contract OR Broker Authority, USDOT Number
- UCR (Unified Carrier Registration); IRP Registration Paperwork and IFTA Decal Paperwork
- Simple Permits (NYHUT, NM Account, KYU);
- Commercial Truck Insurance
- Primary Insurance Packages
- Bob-tail & Physical Damage Insurance
- Occupational Accident
- Contingent Cargo
- Broker Bonds BMC84 & BMC85
- Road Masters TOWING Package; 401K, Health, Dental & Life Insurance Benefits
- Load Training and Dispatch Services
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program, Dispatch Services, Fuel Tax Preparation, Fuel Card
Should I Incorporate?